One of the tastiest things I’ve eaten in a while. This recipe was 3 parts: crab, corn, salad
- Get a big pot of hot water boiling.
- Throw a couple whole crabs in there.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Crack the shells open and eat some of them fresh.
- The next day, extract the meat from the crabs you didn’t finish and use that for your salad.
- Boil another big pot of water.
- Throw your corn cobs in there and let them boil until you like the color & texture of them.
- Butter it, salt it, eat it.
- The next day, use a paring knife to cut the corn off the cobs you didn’t finish. Use that for your salad.
- Wash & chop some fresh butter lettuce from the garden.
- Wash & chop some fresh cucumbers from your friend’s garden.
- Wash & chop some fresh tomatoes from the farmer’s market.
- Wash & thinly slice some apples from your neighbor’s tree.
- Toss the crab meat and the corn in the salad bowl with the veggies.
- Grind some black pepper and Himalayan salt over the top of everything.
- Add a drip of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Eat the salad.
One thought on “Crab Salad Recipe”